Howard Silver is a consumer rights attorney who has been fighting for individuals throughout California including the Los Angeles, Riverside, Ventura, and San Bernardino areas since 1987. He has seen the devastation caused when the rights of consumers are violated, and he is committed to helping you resolve your legal problems quickly and efficiently so that you can move on with your life. If a dishonest business has committed consumer fraud by selling you a used car that doesn’t run the way it was promised or the new car you bought is defective and cannot be repaired after a reasonable number of attempts, Mr. Silver can help.
The best way to learn about your rights and options is to speak with Mr. Silver. Please call 855-341-2611 today to schedule a free consultation with our Los Angeles consumer rights lawyer.
Experienced Los Angeles Consumer Rights Attorney
In addition to helping consumers navigate the California lemon law when the new motor vehicle they purchased cannot be fixed after a reasonable number of attempts or forcing a used car dealer to refund a consumer’s money when the used car they bought has a rolled back odometer or undisclosed frame damage, Mr. Silver’s practice includes several other areas important to consumers including:
- Volkswagen recall cases- if you have a VW diesel vehicle manufactured between 2008 and 2015
- Auto dealer fraud – car offered for sale in newspaper at one price but when consumer arrives at dealer, price is $1,000.00 higher
- Car repair fraud – the repair shop was lying when it told you your car needed a new transmission or they’ve had your vehicle 6 months and the only thing they’ve done is take your money
- Used car warranty law – even though the manufacturer’s warranty does not apply to the used car you just bought, if the seller gave you a warranty, you may still be entitled to your money back or a replacement vehicle if the used car is defective
- Unfair debt collection – if debt collectors are calling you in the middle of the night or saying you can go to jail if you don’t pay, you may be entitled to compensation
- Identity theft – if the credit card company wants you to pay for a debt that was incurred by an identity thief, you may be able to cancel the debt, get your attorney’s fees paid and collect damages
- Credit reporting – even though there are glaring errors on your credit report and you’ve written letters to the credit bureaus asking them to fix the mistakes, the bad information is still there and you lost out on the opportunity to refinance your house at a lower interest rate
Mr. Silver understands the time-sensitive nature of your case. The quicker it gets resolved, the sooner you can move on with your life. He always strives to resolve your claim as quickly as possible; however, he is prepared to fight for your rights in court if a settlement is not in your best interests.
Mr. Silver is licensed to practice law in California. His office is conveniently located in Oak Park, California, and he represents clients in Los Angeles, Ventura, Riverside, and San Bernardino Counties, as well as throughout California. He only practices in California and does not accept out-of-state cases.
A Commitment to Highly Personalized Representation
When you choose to work with Mr. Silver, you get Mr. Silver all the time. He is committed to delivering the highly personalized representation you deserve. This applies to every aspect of your experience, including phone calls. He makes it a priority to personally communicate with all of his clients instead of using secretaries, assistants, or paralegals as his point of contact.
In addition, Mr. Silver personally handles just about every aspect of your case, from your initial consultation through the trial (if one is necessary). In some instances, he will have an associate attorney work with him on your case to ensure no detail is overlooked. This level of personalized care will give you the edge you need when seeking to maximize your compensation.
If you need assistance with a consumer assistance issue, please contact the Law Office of Howard D. Silver today to schedule your free consultation. Mr. Silver serves clients in Los Angeles, Riverside, Ventura, and San Bernardino Counties and throughout California.